Government Filing Assistance
Tired of all the government filings?
Sick of worrying about keeping up (or even creating) the paperwork for your LLC? Want to add alcohol to your existing restaurant, but are dismayed by the application and licensing process? Don’t have time to fill out your May 1st Franchise tax filing?
Many small businesses can become overwhelmed by the number of regulatory and tax filings needed to remain compliant. Local, State, even Federal requirements, all on a calendar all their own, many of them (seemingly) minor and most of them irritating.
What’s a small business owner to do?
BookkeeperSA is here to help!
We are proud to announce a new group of services to our current and new clients:
BUSINESS DOCUMENT PREPARATION AND FILING!
BookkeeperSA will prepare and maintain your basic reporting requirements beyond our standard tax preparation services! From new alcohol permits to annual franchise filings, to forming a separate LLC, trust the professionals at BookkeeperSA to do these tasks for you.
For our clients, BookkeeperSA will perform the following services:
- Texas County Business Entity Registration for your sole proprietorship or partnership.
- LLC and Corporation filings with the State of Texas for your LLC, S-Corp, or C-Corp, BookkeeperSA will prepare and file the forms on your behalf.
- Texas Sales Tax Permit for compliance with all applicable sales activity. There are 249 counties in the State of Texas, this is NOT something you want to mess up!
- Federal EIN Lookup and Registration are required of almost all businesses, this is your IRS #, required for your taxes, credit applications, payroll, and more.
- Property Tax Rendition – If your business owns tangible property (equipment, supplies, vehicles, more) which is used to generate income, your county will require you to fill out a Property Tax Rendition form.
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission new applications only.
… and more!